Edwards Interiors, Inc. Processing Line Chemist in Rincon, Georgia
Edwards Interiors is seeking a process line chemist. The employee will play a vital role in the everyday finishing of sheet metal and machined parts for the aerospace industry through analyzing and maintaining of the process lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Testing of processing tanks on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
· Evaluating and making adjustments to chemical tanks ensuring product will meet company and industry standards.
· Replace chemistry in tanks when needed.
· Monitor Ion exchange for pH and conductivity.
· Prepare chemical solutions.
· Responsible for monitoring paint booths for efficiency and air quality.
· Maintain hazardous waste area.
Background in chemistry with a minimum of one year lab experience.
May be required to lift 50 to 75 lbs., remain standing for several hours and will be required to use a respirator on occasion.