PDS Tech Inc Administrative Associate I in Savannah, Georgia
PDS is seeking an Administrative Associate I for an open position in Savannah, GA.
Under direct supervision, provides administrative support and performs specific activities as assigned within the department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs a limited range of administrative support duties as required, including but not limited to using word processing and spreadsheet applications on a PC, filing, directing phone and in-person requests for information, preparation of internal correspondence, schedule and travel coordination, mail processing, and departmental meeting support.
2. Accomplishes specific departmental responsibilities in accordance with published departmental work instructions.
3. Participates in departmental or cross-functional teams as appropriate.
4. Maintain accurate records as required.
5. Acts in a safe manner and seeks to ensure the safety of others in the immediate work environment.
1. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
A high school diploma or GED is required. PC literacy is necessary as well as demonstrable proficiency in grammar, spelling, typing, composition and math. Basic experience in fundamental office administration and the use of current office equipment and software is desirable.
Individual must be able to multi task in a dynamic product support environment. Employee will support all directors under PSMO hierarchy and will support area VP as required.
- Completion of Technical Certificate in customer service, and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise, preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.